Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where we at...

Kerm here,

Me.  First let me thank all the well wishers and offers of lodging.  Wow, as they say down here so often in the south, "I'm blessed".

Yesterday I left Bill Collins's boat in Fort Myers and headed up to Atlanta to see my cousin John and his wonderful wife Cheryl.  They live in the Virginia Highland area and if you know the city this is the place to be.  Bill's boat was nice but he left to go back home on dry land and it was getting too quiet besides a real bed and knowing that Cheryl would spoil me rotten was just too much to pass up.

Shortly before arriving at Bob and Cheryl's at about 7:00 my tongue started to swell so upon arrival Cheryl and I took a trip to the hospital.  An allergic reaction to we don't know what but they slammed an IV into me and poured drugs in and ta dah the swelling went down.  We were back at home by 1:00 am and I now have more drugs to take for awhile plus additional drugs if it happens again.  Dear mom, life is a b***h.

I just had a report from Dan that SPOT shows that the Belle is on the move.  Dan said he got a report that they are headed to Hog Cay probably with some other boats.  I should not second guess them as they have been talking to other Wednesday leavers that have more experience that either me or them.


No comments:

Post a Comment