Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bobcaygeon

Kerm here,

We're at the same slip that Dan and I were at last Fall in Bobcaygeon, Ontario.  Good day and time with Mary and Cecil.  Boat is running well but we had to stop 3 or 4 times to get rid of weeds.  We also appear to have an algae problem with the fuel as I get black specks when I drain the Recor fuel bowl looking for water.  Joe or Joe, what do you think?  I've been using the additives but maybe I'll have to shock it to kill it once and for all. Oil overflow on the injection unit is still leaking but will go to the hardware store tomorrow and get some O-rings to solve the problem once and for all. 
Today, Cecil was driving and I was working on something and Chris said "Kerm, something isn't right, the engine seems to be working too hard for our speed,  something isn't quite right".  What a crew!  It was weeds but it was great that the crew ain't just sit'n there.

No comments:

Post a Comment