Thursday, January 6, 2011

Windy days

Christie here:

Windy days and the curtains are a'blowing in the salon tonight.  Doors are banging and we are hoping for a calm day so we can go out and play with the Southern Belle in the Gulf. I'm wondering why I left MN if this is what I'm gonna get...Kerm says to be patient it's all relative...I'm not shoveling snow. I'll be cuddling up in the v berth tonight!!!

The list is getting smaller.  Kerm and Dan are getting things accomplished...here are some pictures...

Kerm replacing the water pump in the engine room


Dan in the yardarms working on the anchor light wiring

Kerm and I went over to the marina  bar/restaurant for dinner tonight...appropriately named Hurricane Hank's.  Hamburger and ribs..yummm.

I'm glad we are in a nice little enclosed spot tonight.  You cuddle up, too!

signing off for now
c

No comments:

Post a Comment