Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update

Enrty by Christie

Dan and I are holding down the fort at the apartment in Hudson while The Belle gets her bottom all painted up nice and pretty.  Kerm, on the other hand, is up in Minnesota on his annual snowmobiling trip.  Silly dude...it's going to be 70 degrees here today!!  But he's been doing this for over 20 years so old habits die hard. 

Preparations for departure are going well and I will be having a garage sale this weekend to get rid of more stuff.  The Belle will probably be ready for pick up by the end of the week so Dan and I will go to Tarpon Springs and bring her back to Port Hudson Marina.  I miss sleeping in my own berth so I must be getting acclimatized to my new home.  I'll be happy to be aboard again.

Hope all is well with friends and family
Take care
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment