Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Report

Things are okay here despite the unexpected repair work referenced in Kerm's recent post.   The Belle is an older boat, after all, and there are no structural problems.  Kerm is racing to get some things done before he leaves for his annual snowmobile trip on Friday.  I am feeling a little helpless because I am not the most technical/mechanically inclined person.  But I am one helluva 'gofer'.  I can chat up hardware store guys with the best of 'em.  I am anxious to get this show 'on the road' and wish we were leaving tomorrow but we'll be gone soon enough.

We've had cool weather and quite a bit of rain.  No snow, tho... so I'm not complaining.

Take care all and keep warm, you northerners.
Christie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Southern Belle,
    Don't fret the pumps and bruises - that's all part of the voyage.
    Waves to you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete